Riverside St. Albert Homes & Real Estate
Riverside is St. Albert’s newest community. Located minutes away from Big Lake and Lois Hole Centennial Provincial Park, Riverside features detached single-family residences, duplexes, and townhomes. Residents have access to 145 acres of lush forest, extensive parklands, and walking trails all outside their front door. Whether you want to take a morning jog through the mature Grey Nuns White Spruce Forest, a bike ride through the natural wilderness of the Red Willow Park Trail System, or canoe down the Sturgeon River into Big Lake, it is all possible in Riverside. Located in the heart of the community will be Riverside Landing, a place to shop, eat, connect, and relax.
Currently, Riverside has ~523 residents, and as development continues, sustained rapid growth is expected (growth rate was 131.4% between 2016-2018). Riverside also features one of the youngest populations in the city, with an average age of 30.4.
Year Developed: 2010s
Type of homes: Single Family, Condos, Apartment, Townhouses, Duplexes
Parks in the area: Red Willow Park, Meadowview Ball Diamonds
Schools in the Area
- Elementary: Bertha Kennedy Catholic School, École Father Jan, Joseph M. Demko, Leo Nickerson, Ronald Harvey
- Junior High: École Secondaire Sainte Marguerite d’Youville (French Immersion), Joseph M. Demko, Vincent J. Maloney Catholic Junior High School, William D. Cuts
- High School: École Secondaire St. Albert Catholic High School (English and French Immersion), Paul Kane (for French immersion only), St. Albert Public Outreach High School, St. Gabriel Education Centre (Outreach)
- Close to Grey Nuns White Spruce Forest, Lois Hole Centennial Provincial Park, and Big Lake
- A young and active population
- A new neighbourhood under development
History of Riverside
Riverside is one of St. Albert’s newest communities. The Area Structure Plan (ASP) indicates that this neighbourhood will feature a wide range of housing, including 1,930 units of low-density residential, 971 units of medium density residential, and 1,114 units of medium to high-density residential. A commercial zone with shops and services is also planned for this walkable community. Plans also include nature trails and a large interactive park (Grey Nuns White Spruce Park). Residents have easy access to Red Willow Park.
Development is ongoing in this vibrant neighbourhood, and the population is expected to keep increasing rapidly.
The above information was taken from the city of St. Albert website.
Included below are homes for sale and real estate in Riverside, St. Albert.
If you would like more information on any of these Riverside real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Riverside listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.