Lacombe Park St. Albert Homes & Real Estate
Lacombe Park is a large neighbourhood in central St. Albert. It is characterized by being a community with something for everyone: a choice of housing styles (single-family, townhouse, duplex, condo), a plethora of parks and green spaces, schools and commercial services. Elementary, junior high and high schools are located within the community.
The largest neighbourhood in St. Albert, Lacombe Park has ~7,500 residents with a median age of 42.10. The majority of the residents live in single detached homes.
About Lacombe Park
Year Developed: 1970s
Type of homes: Single-Family Homes, Apartment, Townhomes, Condos
Parks in the area: Leveque, Lachance, Lacombe Lake Park, LaFleur, Larkspur, LaRose, Langley, Liberton, Langholm
Schools in the Area
- Elementary: Albert Lacombe Catholic School, Bertha Kennedy Catholic School, École Father Jan (French Immersion), Muriel Martin, Robert Rundle, Ronald Harvey, Wild Rose
- Junior High: École Secondaire Sainte Marguerite d’Youville (French Immersion), Vincent J. Maloney Catholic Junior High School, William D. Cuts
- High School: Bellerose Composite High, École Secondaire St. Albert Catholic High School (English and French Immersion), Paul Kane (for French immersion only), St. Albert Public Outreach High, St. Gabriel Education Centre (Outreach) School
- Lacombe Lake Dog Park
- Lacombe Lake Park: fishing, walking, cycling, picnics and skating
- Variety of parks, greenspace and walking trails that connect to the Lacombe Lake Park and Red Willow Park trail
- Located near many historical sites: St. Albert Grain Elevators, Father Lacombe Chapel, Little White School House
St. Albert’s late-century building boom was one of the reasons for the rapid development of Lacombe Park, but despite the need for quick expansion, the neighbourhood was very thoughtfully planned. A true community for everyone, residents have easy access to everything they need for daily life, from a variety of home styles to schools, access to nature, and commercial services.
Building started in 1970 with the first schools arriving in 1976 and 1978. Lake Lacombe Park was completed in 1975 and quickly became a popular destination for the entire city. Construction slowed but continued in the 1980s, and then nearly came to a standstill in the late 1990s and early 2000s. However, there are recent plans for further development along Lacombe Park’s western edge, ensuring once again that there is room for anyone that wants to live in Lacombe Park.
A beautiful, welcoming community full of amenities, services, well-planned out lots and roads, and plenty of nature, it’s no wonder that Lacombe Park is the most populous neighbourhood in St. Albert.
The above information was taken from the city of St. Albert's website.
Included below are homes for sale and real estate in Lacombe Park, St. Albert.
If you would like more information on any of these Lacombe Park real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Lacombe Park listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.