Marketing Your Home
Any home will appeal more to a specific demographic than another. For instance, a 4 bedroom 2 story home will appeal to a young family, while a 1 bedroom bungalow condo will be attractive to a senior. By identifying the most likely buyer(s) for your home, we can write custom ad content that will capture the attnetion of the right demographics. This is an important first step in the marketing process; knowing our audience.
MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE®
Your home is immediately listed on the Multiple Listing Service® which updates the listing to all REALTORS in the Edmonton area, and allows them to send the property to prospective buyers for your home. The MLS has consistently proven to be the most effective tool in getting exposure for your property, resulting in showings to real buyers who are serious about buying and qualified to buy your home. In fact, approximately 95% of all real estate sales in Alberta involve 2 agents, each representing the buyer or seller separately. That's the power of the MLS. Proper MLS strategies make your home more appealing to these agents, increasing the likelihood of a showing on your home. Talk to one of our agents about our approach to MLS.
ON THE INTERNET
Research from the Canadian Real Estate Association indicates that more than 90% of home buyers now begin the buying process online. Our website includes the most advanced tools available, including Active Maps and automatic email notifications, to give buyers good reasons to keep coming back. Our website was designed specifically for buyer convenience, to encourage them to use our site rather than jumping from site to site. Within the site we can profile the buyers, identify what's most important to them, and thereby present your home in the best possible light.
Realtor.ca is Canada's #1 real estate website. Every agent has access to this website, but we don't all use it equally. Our strategy on Realtor.ca provides you with a higher probability of being noticed, securing that buyer, and getting the offer.
Kijiji has successfully replaced newsprint as the classified advertising platform of choice in Alberta. Therefore we ensure a well written and informative ad on Kijiji for your home. More than just an ad, we include high definition photos and videos within the ad, and a link to our website where prospective buyers can get even more information about your home and inquire for a showing.
Facebook Marketplace takes advantage of Facebook's huge reach, local penetration, and search algorithims to pair your home to interested buyers. They have access to more information about your buyer than anyone else, making Marketplace a key marketing tool in our repretoire.
FOR SALE SIGNS
Our distinctive "For Sale" sign is immediately placed on your property. Our signs are designed specifically to make contacting your agent easy, with direct phone numbers and a mobile friendly website link. Surprisingly For Sale Signs still attract attention from buyers. A For Sale sign has an added benefit; helping showing agents know where to stop when coming to show a home in an unfamiliar neghbourhood.
Did you know there area more than 3,000 real estate agents in the Edmonton area? They are 95% likely to represent the buyer on your home, which means all of the advertising and marketing most agents do is focused on the remaining 5%. The Nice Agents specifically focus part of our marketing efforts into a reciprocal advertising program. This allows other agents to advertise your home on their own website and to their buyers. It further addresses the issue that some buyers will only deal with a real estate agent from a specific company, language, or gender. We welcome all licensed realtors into our reciprocal advertising program.
These are just a few examples of the marketing the Nice Agents do to get your home maximum exposure. Each home is unique, and therefore needs a unique marketing plan. If you'd like to talk about a marketing plan for your home, please contact us.