LYMBURN REAL ESTATE

Lymburn is located in the west part of Edmonton, just south of the Whitemud Drive and east of Anthony Henday Drive. The neighbourhood straddles both the West Japer Place South Area Structure Plan and the West Jasper Place Outline Plan.

Lymburn was developed throughout the 1980s and ’90s. The street layout is typical of neighbourhoods designed in the 1980s and is characterized by a series of cul-de-sacs and keyhole crescents oriented around collector roads. Residential development is approximately 70 percent single-family homes, and the remaining 30 percent is a mixture of low-rise apartments, row housing, and duplexes. The majority of multi-unit housing is situated along 178th Street.

Two schools, Lymburn Elementary and St. Martha Elementary, are centrally located within the neighbourhood. A small shopping centre on 76th Avenue and 178th Street provides a variety of commercial services to local area residents.

The neighbourhood was named to honour John F. Lymburn, a Scottish-born lawyer who served as Attorney General in the Alberta Legislative Assembly from 1926 to 1935. A 6.1-hectare neighbourhood park in Lymburn is named after Monsignor Walter Fitzgerald, a priest who devoted his time to parish and diocesan life and served as the director of religious education for the Archdiocese of Edmonton.

Included below are homes for sale and real estate in Lymburn, Edmonton.

If you would like more information on any of these Lymburn real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!

And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Lymburn listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.

12 Properties