HENDERSON ESTATES REAL ESTATE

The Henderson Estates neighbourhood is located within the Riverbend Area Structure Plan (ASP) and defines the southwestern perimeter of the Riverbend ASP. The neighbourhood is bounded by Rabbit Hill Road/Rhatigan Road West on the north, Riverbend Road on the east, the river valley on the west, and a power corporation’s right-of-way on the south.

Prior to urban development, Henderson Estates was primarily under agricultural cultivation. The neighbourhood experienced most of its development during the 1980s and 1990s. This development predominantly takes the form of single-detached housing (90 percent), with the remaining 10 percent in semi-detached and row housing structures.

The North Saskatchewan River Valley runs the length of the neighbourhood’s western boundary, providing residents with excellent access to Edmonton’s greatest natural asset. Henderson Park is located at the centre of the neighbourhood, which is also where the community league facility is located. While the central park is also designated as a school site, there is no school built yet in this location.

Henderson Estates is named after Thomas Henderson, a homesteader in the Riverbend area in the late 19th century. Henderson and his family moved to Edmonton in 1880. The family farmed several homesteads before settling near Rabbit Hill. Henderson also imported Italian honey bees to his farm, which is reputed to have been the first honey bee colony in Edmonton. Henderson Estates bears Henderson’s name because his homestead was located nearby.

4 Properties
Courtesy Of Shannon Ferry Of Yegpro Realty
$849,888
Neighbourhood: Henderson Estates
6
Beds
3F11/2
Baths
2,690
Sq.Ft.
1996
Year Built
19
Days on Site
E4299719
MLS®
Welcome to this Stunning BERKHOLTZ home in the Prestigious HENDERSON ESTATES with nearly 4000 SF of finished living space. This immacualtly maintained home has an open concept main floor with massive...
Courtesy Of Jim Dhillon Of RE/MAX Elite
$1,490,900
Neighbourhood: Henderson Estates
6
Beds
3F21/2
Baths
2,818
Sq.Ft.
1993
Year Built
19
Days on Site
E4299690
MLS®
This home has been EXTENSIVELY RENOVATED, HAS SMART HOME TECHNOLOGY and COMES WITH A PLETHORA OF INCLUSIONS. It was converted to an OPEN PLAN that features a stunning great room w/11ft ceilings & a...
Courtesy Of Jason Yeung Of Royal Lepage Summit Realty
$938,000
Neighbourhood: Henderson Estates
4
Beds
3F11/2
Baths
3,070
Sq.Ft.
1996
Year Built
24
Days on Site
E4298840
MLS®
Former GABLE Show Home & 1997 Award Winner for innovative design! Spectacular Luxury Home located in the upscale area of Estates of Eagle Ridge. Located on a massive 8000 SQ FT corner lot. French...
Courtesy Of Stephen Isaac Of Local Real Estate
$749,000
Neighbourhood: Henderson Estates
4
Beds
3F11/2
Baths
2,404
Sq.Ft.
1986
Year Built
31
Days on Site
E4297506
MLS®
Welcome to Henderson Estates where this fabulous 4 bed 4 bath 2400sq ft home is located, boasting an array of new renovations and a backyard oasis with a pristine SWIMMING POOL! Entering the main...