FULTON PLACE REAL ESTATE

Fulton Place extends eastward to 50th Street and lies between 101st Avenue and 106th Avenue. The neighbourhood was annexed to the City of Edmonton in 1954. Most of the residential land in Fulton Place was developed during the 1950s.

Single-detached homes account for almost 80 percent of the total dwelling units within the neighbourhood, while low-rise apartments and semi-detached homes make up the remaining 20 percent. Fulton Place, located adjacent to Fulton Ravine, offers residents easy access to the North Saskatchewan River Valley system, as well as scenic views from vantage points located along Fulton Drive.

Several recreational opportunities are available in the neighbourhood, including Hardisty Fitness and Leisure Centre, the Michael Cameron Arena, and three neighbourhood parks. Other prominent features in Fulton Place are two schools, several churches, and a community league facility. A small number of businesses serve local residents, and a wider range of goods and services are available in the nearby Capilano Mall.

Fulton Place is named after Fulton Creek, which runs through the ravine on the west boundary.

21 Properties
Page 1 of 2