Edmonton Neighbourhood of Albany

Albany is located in The Palisades area of northwest Edmonton. In 2009, the neighbourhood was established through the adoption of the Albany Neighbourhood Structure Plan (NSP). Albany is bounded on the west and north by Anthony Henday Drive, on the east by 127th Street, and on the south by 167th Avenue.

Residential buildings are located in close proximity to schools and shopping centres. Low-density housing accounts for 30 percent of all residential buildings, and medium-density accounts for the remaining 70 percent. Two pipeline rights-of-way are located in Albany, one in the northeast section and the other cutting diagonally through the neighbourhood from the southwest to the northeast.

Albany also has a network of pedestrian and cycling paths, which connect to natural and retail areas. A commercial site is planned in the southeastern portion of the neighbourhood, adjacent to 167th Avenue and 127th Street, and will support a variety of retail options. The nearby Anthony Henday interchange also provides ready access to the rest of Edmonton.

9 Properties
Courtesy Of Keith Lopushinsky Of Maxwell Progressive
$274,900
Condo: Aviva Condominiums
2
Beds
2
Baths
1,102
Sq.Ft.
2016
Year Built
7
Days on Site
E4274597
MLS®
Welcome to Carrington Communities. This condominium is a beautifully finished 2 bedroom 2 bathroom plus den. Accompanying this home is an oversized balcony, in suite laundry, a gym, common room...
Courtesy Of Ian Robertson Of RE/MAX Elite
$229,900
Condo: Aviva Condominiums
2
Beds
2
Baths
788
Sq.Ft.
2014
Year Built
18
Days on Site
E4273485
MLS®
Gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo located in the desirable neighbourhood of Albany. Open concept living space with bright kitchen with ample cupboards/countertop space and all appliances...
Courtesy Of Melody Kilbank Of RE/MAX River City
$269,900
Condo: Aviva Condominiums
2
Beds
2
Baths
1,124
Sq.Ft.
2014
Year Built
20
Days on Site
E4273373
MLS®
Elegance best describes this 2 bedroom + den apartment. Be wowed by the spacious feeling with 9' ceilings. You will love the contemporary colors, open concept layout and bedrooms separated by living...
Courtesy Of Stefani Schell Of RE/MAX Professionals
$219,900
Condo: Aviva Condominiums
2
Beds
2
Baths
900
Sq.Ft.
2016
Year Built
37
Days on Site
E4272444
MLS®
Welcome to this perfect 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom 3rd floor condo located in the prime location of Albany. The main floor has character with its angled design featuring a good sized foyer, dining space,...
Courtesy Of Keith Faria Of Maxwell Polaris
$175,000
Condo: Elements At Albany
2
Beds
2
Baths
711
Sq.Ft.
2013
Year Built
74
Days on Site
E4269817
MLS®
Quick Possession Available! Awesome 2 bedroom 2 bathroom PET FRIENDLY main floor condo at the Elements at Albany! This home has been lovingly cared for by its original owners and is in great...
Courtesy Of Kaylie Cole Of Fairsquare Group Realty
$199,900
Condo: Elements At Albany
2
Beds
2
Baths
843
Sq.Ft.
2013
Year Built
95
Days on Site
E4267632
MLS®
Location, location, location! Excellent opportunity for first time home buyers or investors, 2 bedroom condo in very well maintained building. Open concept floor plan features 2 bedrooms, 3-pc...
Courtesy Of Abi Mackenzie Of Mozaic Realty Group
$189,000
Condo: Elements At Albany
2
Beds
2
Baths
751
Sq.Ft.
2013
Year Built
112
Days on Site
E4265978
MLS®
Entire condo is FRESHLY PAINTED!! This condo is the perfect home for a first time home buyer, an investor, or someone looking to downsize! This beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo is located on the...
Courtesy Of Eddy Jomha Of Maxwell Polaris
$279,900
Condo: Albany Trails Townhomes
3
Beds
2F11/2
Baths
1,345
Sq.Ft.
2012
Year Built
116
Days on Site
E4265125
MLS®
Fantastic 2 storey 1344 sq ft townhome located in Albany. This is a great investment opportunity and fully upgraded; featuring 3 bedroom's, hardwood floors, floor to ceiling glass rail, granite...
Courtesy Of Ed Massa Of RE/MAX Elite
$238,888
Condo: Aviva Condominiums
2
Beds
2
Baths
845
Sq.Ft.
2016
Year Built
127
Days on Site
E4264031
MLS®
MUST SEE!...Great Location!...Contemporary Building!...This Bright, Open Concept 2 Bedroom Boasts 2 full Baths, 2 Parking stalls(1 U/G, 1 Surface stall), and a generous 845sqft. Additional Highlights...