Buying a Home in St. Albert & Edmonton
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. We are experts in the area, and once we learn what it is that you’re looking for, finding your dream home is simple.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighbourhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional team will make the process much more efficient!
The minimum down payment in Canada depends on the purchase price of thehome: If the ... Read more
What You Need to Know About Inflation and Real Estate In recent years, it’s likely ... Read more
How To Choose A Home Builder By Mike Holmes Building a home from the ground up is an appealing ... Read more
On April 7, the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, the Honourable Chrystia Freeland ... Read more