Buying a Home in St. Albert & Edmonton
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. We are experts in the area, and once we learn what it is that you’re looking for, finding your dream home is simple.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighbourhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional team will make the process much more efficient!
The mortgage approval process in Alberta generally involves the following steps: Pre-approval: ... Read more about The Mortgage Process & How It Goes
In Alberta, the land titles system is a way of registering and keeping track of who owns a ... Read more about What is Alberta Land Titles and Why Is It Important?
It's a big thing, buying your first home. There's a lot of questions and a lot of uncertainty. When ... Read more about Home Buying Affordability Calculator
by Michelle McNally Purchasing a property in the winter can be a pretty chill idea. ... Read more about What to Look for When Buying a Home in the Winter
Considerations For First Time Home Buyers By Mike Holmes Buying a house can be a scary experience, ... Read more about First Home Buyer Advice from Mike Holmes