Buying a Home in St. Albert & Edmonton
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. We are experts in the area, and once we learn what it is that you’re looking for, finding your dream home is simple.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighbourhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional team will make the process much more efficient!
The Bank of Canada’s decision to pause interest rate hikes after a series of increases ... Read more about How interest rate hikes have impacted home prices across Canada
House Buying Red Flags By Mike Holmes Buying a home is one of the biggest investments most people ... Read more about House Buying Red Flags
It's important to have someone familiar with the property review your real property report. The ... Read more about Why Your Agent Should Review the Real Property Report
Buying a home is the largest purchase most Canadians will make – and as of mid-2022 it became ... Read more about What is the Mortgage Stress Test?
The Internet Troll - A Lesson on Condo Disclosures Recently a troll attacked one of our listings ... Read more about Our Encounter with a Troll - A Condominium Story